EFECS 2021 was held online for a second year, due to COVID-19 pandemic, on the 23rd-25th November. ANDANTE participated for the second time in this event through a virtual booth. Five posters were prepared to show what ANDANTE is and to provide more details on the technical achievements obtained one and a half years from the beginning of the project. The content of these posters provides the following information:
- ANDANTE in a glance: It gives an overview of the objectives and challenges of the project. It also presents a system diagram of the ANDANTE context and which type of systems are addressed. Moreover, a short description of the technical solutions and the expected impacts of the project is provided.
- Value chain and participants: The same description of the poster presented in 2020 is provided.
- Use cases: This poster Tools and methodologies for training, profiling and mapping neural network on a hardware target gives a short description of the objectives and design challenges for deep neural network processors, the tools and workflow required in ANDANTE to perform such designs.
- Design and implementation of neuromorphic ASICs/SoCs and platforms for Edge Computing applications solutions: It provides a short description of the objectives and hardware challenges for the design of neuromorphic processors. Moreover, the main components and platforms for efficient Edge computing solutions targeted by ANDANTE are shortly described.
- It provides for each use case in the five applications areas, a short description, its challenges and positioning vs the state-of-the-art as well as the list of participants in its development.